Scallywags Unite!

Saturday, January 6, 2007

I start my new job as a qualified soon!

I can't believe it. I will be 'in charge' of a room for the first time this next week but with the help of a fantastic co-worker Lindsay who shares my enthusiasm for Billy Connolly. She's had heaps more experience than me and I'm newly qualified so we both help each other out. She's helping me for the week before Sonia the room leader gets back from holidays. We also work really well together. I took my last placement for tafe in her room last year for 5 weeks and I tell you, for those who think that child care is simply babysitting, think again! It was one of the most challenging experiences in my life but it was well worth it. I'm proboably going to tell you all about it soon so check back but for the mean time I feel like talking about something a bit lighter. I'll be updating with photos soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home