Scallywags Unite!

Monday, January 1, 2007

Hey everyone, this is my first post!

Wow, I hadn't realised how big a community it is out here as far as blogs and the fantastic pictures people are sharing. I mean, I joined Myspace a little while ago but that a bit more like a get together for school-goers and school-leavers I have found in general, and that's fine but it just didn't inspire me to actually write any entries. It was my step sister who poured over my craft book chrissie present with me and started telling me about her craft blog. We then jumped on my dad's computer and she showed me hers which is pretty impressive I have to say. Her posts range between being in depth and being musings of her life; snippets of laundry drama's, her young daughters curiosities and patches of craft inspirations. She has the most gorgeous photos of her and little Grace, oh and chrissie photos, one of which I'm half standing in. See her blog for yourself here. And since I have a glass of sherry beside me, I'll toast to her for starting me off in this direction.......*tink*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home